Thursday, August 1, 2013

Introduction

Flux is a game that I'm developing as my master's thesis project at the University of Utah. This blog will serve as a production journal, design document, and a place to post any thoughts, ideas, inspirations, and anything else that may come up during that time.

My name is Allen Stevenson, I'm currently a graduate student at the University of Utah's Entertainment Arts and Engineering program, as well as a full-time Animator at Avalanche Software in Salt Lake City. We're about to release Disney Infinity, and after a lot of hard work, frustration, inspiration, and overtime, we're all very excited to see how it will do. It's a great experience working with such talented people, and on such cool properties.

In addition to being an animator and student, I'm also an adjunct instructor at the Art Institute of SLC, and teach part-time in their Animation and Game Design programs. To top it off, we just had a new baby boy a month ago. Life is very busy and the decision to start a master's program in the middle of all this is an interesting story itself, one that I might go into later.

No comments:

Post a Comment